CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Bib Tutorial Part 2

This is the most economical tutorial for baby bibs that I have found so far...But with this you can take it so far and embellish it to make it look so cute....And you can find some awesome colors out there....

I found this through U Create blog....Both U Create's And Create Everyday's versions are awesome and you should try both...the cuties and the practical version of this tutorial:





Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment