CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

I have seen the sewing light...

I am wanting to do another post tonight but I just don't have the drive....I am needing a new sewing machine ... I think my machine only does a straight/top stitch and a zig zag stitch and thats about it....I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE....

I have found what I want....what are the chances of me getting this.....prob slim to none closer to none....but a girl can wish.....





This is the Bernina Aurora Fashionista 450. And prob cost a couple of grand....Ughhhh...I think I need to go to my local Bernie dealer and just find something that I can handle and that I can grow with....but omg...the lights shined down on me when I saw this.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment