CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blankets for me to go to sleep with...

I am going to be making this a simple and quick....Child #2 is really sick and has a bad cough that won't go away...and Child #3 is being a cranky lil wee one....

Ragged Edged Blanket Tutorial

This is a great tutorial and is simple for everyone to make....I tried it and my oldest snatched it before I could get pictures of it taken for the blog....trust me its awesome.....Please give hands all the around for Sew Much Ado's wonderful tutorial...



Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment