CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TheDIYDish Is going Janome on us...

I know I am a tutorial blog but I decided to break my rule and blog about something other then tutorials.  Since this is a DIY website/blog I think I can slide this one by.  This website is running a contest that will just blow your mind.  They are giving away to Janome products.  A Sewing machine and a embroidery machine.

First of all Janome is a great company and wonderful products.  They only do the best of the best so you can't loose with this brand name. The one thing that is even better is THEDIYDISH website....I have looked at the website video over and over and over and its major awesomely cool. LOL....I promise you will like it...

I can't believe this website is so awesome.  I am so TDD fan all the way.

I am going to try to figure out how to post their video's on here...I am seeing this as a visual online tutorial that is in a different format....

Sincerely,


Obsession

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! We just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the nice comments you left on our site! We are really excited about the new webshow and apprecaite your support. It was fun to see your blog and see all the great tutorials you have listed here! We're so glad that you're making an exception for us to be able to add our video blogs to your site! :) You're awesome! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend! -Kris and Kim

    ReplyDelete