CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Coming back with a bang....

Hi....I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.  I have been off in my little corner of the sewing room feeling sorry for myself.....I have just been in a funk......well what is a good way to get out of that funk but by Organizing & Sewing.   Everything seems new again and you get that new notion & fabric high and you then get to sit and enjoy something for a moment.  I did that and I am feeling dang good now.

I was upset because of someone that just gets me in all of a tizzy.  Well no more.....This person can just go some where else and be poison...... I start organizing my sewing area and I started to take pictures....I will do a before and after series for everyone when it is done.

Now for the good news.  Starting tomorrow I will be listing some seriously awesome items to sew and you guys will love them....

Love,

Obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment