CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easy Peasy Chelsea Ribbon Burp Rag Pattern

Okay why didn't I think of this...will all the ribbon in my house and I never would have done this...ughhhh...But give thanks to the blog A CHELSEA MORNING for this wonderful and actually humor filled tutorial on making a burp cloth with ribbon.  This chick rocks with the photo's....she also has them so they are clickable on her blog so you can see up close incase you have a bad monitor or a small monitor...



Ribbon Burp Cloth - A Chelsea Morning

PDF Version

Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

To download this or any of the pdf's please click the pdf and on the upper right of your screen you should see an old fashion floppy disk...click on it...or just go to File - Save As!

No comments:

Post a Comment