CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Headbands...to reverse or not to be reversible....

This is an awesome headband to make.....if I had alone time to make this....this could have gone a lot faster and yes I do have a picture for you guys...LOL.... but this is a great website to.  I LOVE LOVE this blog...they have links to great items that are easy peazy and they will inspire you to make items....





Reversible Headband - The Long Thread
PDF Version

Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment