CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PLEASANT HOME: Wonky Star Baby Quilt & a little somthin....

PLEASANT HOME: Wonky Star Baby Quilt & a little somthin....

Since I discovered Pleasant Home I have become a devoted follower....I am extremely OCD about always watching for the posts...even if I have emails that I need to attend to right away...I always go to Pleasant Home's post first.

Well this awesomely cool blog is giving an Accuquilt Go Baby prize with three extra dies to go with it. This is a rocking cool prize. I have been eyeballing these and I would love one. I just can't afford one right now with the kids growing and eating me out of house and home.

So please go to the above link and go enter yourself to have a chance. If you win because of my posting please post a comment after you win so I know that I helped you to win this....well not really helped but pushed ya towards...GRIN..

Shannon Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment