CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I this this would be an awesome way to organize my patterns....I don't have that many... What about doing a bunch of these on a empty wall...Yeah right who has an empty wall in their sewing room...if they do its about to be filled with fabric and new crafting toys...LOL

Anyway its an awesome idea to do for kids room. I think I would have had to do this early on so the child is use to seeing it and gets use to hearing the parent saying "Don't Pull On...."




Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment