CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Okay...I am this baby tutorial kick lately...don't know why...but I have a ton of tutorials and this one just grabbed me for some reason...Prob because I still have two in diapers so I know I could use it.

I made this and then gave them to friends right away...I should have taken pictures and I was thinking about it when I was sticking them in the post for mailing....

This lady is great and she does a great job showing you how to do this...Please go to the link for an awesome diaper case link. She does state to use the link because she does update her patterns often and you might miss an update!

Diaper Case

PDF Form of Tutorial

Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment