CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Keep new little fit a warm this cold winter season

So I was looking at some surfing last night at one of my favorite bloggers.... A Feathered Nest and I found her lil bootie tutorial.....F-A-B.... THEY ARE SO CUTE... they look so fragile and perfect...well all of her stuff is perfect.....She was able to make her booties from a free available online tutorial from Heather Bailey...who of course is an awesome designer.....




Please remember that I do not claim rights to this tutorial or give permission to use it and then sell it. Please contact the creator with any questions.

I am going to also have a link where you can download this tutorial if for some reason the URL goes bad I have access for you in another form.

No comments:

Post a Comment